Welcome back to the Y! We’re excited to announce that the DENNY PRICE FAMILY YMCA has begun to reopen our facility and reactivate key programs.
As we welcome members back to the Y, we want to assure you that safety remains our top priority. We have taken all necessary steps to ensure the safety of our members, program participants, and staff. This means things will look and feel a little different. When you come back to the Y, this is what you can expect. May 18, 2020 Update!
Normal Operating Hours
- Monday – Friday 5am – 9pm
- Saturday 7am – 4pm
- Sunday 1pm – 5pm
- Access is NOT restricted and members can enter at any entrance.
- Capacity limitations have been lifted in the fitness areas.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- Wash hands before and after workout.
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Members 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Facility available for Enid YMCA members only (no guests).
- 24/7 Access is available
- Childwatch (nursery)
- Locker Rooms
- Group Exercise Classes in downstairs gym (bring mat for yoga)
- Cardio Area
- Weight Room
- Indoor Track
- Up-Stairs Gym
- Group Exercise Virtual Classes
- TRX Fitness Area
- Racquetball Court
- Youth Sports
- Indoor Soccer begins June 6th
- T-Ball, Baseball June 8
- Aquatic Facility
- Downstairs Gym, Pickleball
- Update Group Exercise Schedule
- Towel Service, Lobby Coffee
- Adventure Center
- Water Fountains – please bring your own water
- Swim Lessons
- Steam Room and Sauna
Please call the YMCA with questions or concerns. 237-4645