- Wellness programs reduce medical costs an average of $3.27 per employee and absentee costs an average of $2.73 for every $1 spent.
- Each inactive employee costs $1,500 extra a year on healthcare costs.
- Employee wellness programs can return up to $10 per dollar spent
Let’s team up
Partner with the YMCA for your corporate wellness needs.
Each company is different and we appreciate your uniqueness. That is why we customize the corporate fitness model to suit your businesses needs. Here is a short list of what you will get when you partner with us.
- Health Risk assessments for each participant
- Weight loss and weight management
- Weekly workouts to suit individual needs
- An evidence-based approach to verify results
- Personal goals for participants to keep interest high & to make them invested
- Healthy eating tips
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly challenges
Here are a few ideas that work:
1) Weekly Incentives
Week 1: Team with 100% participation at 1st training session wins free water bottle
Week 5: YMCA Bingo – win free headphones
Week 8: Most body fat % loss wins free 3 month membership
2) Extra Personal Time
It is amazing how hard people will work for time off! Offer hours of extra personal time for participation and various achievements. Your business will be rewarded with healthy employees that work harder & miss fewer days.
3) Monetary Reward
When money is on the line, people respond!
– Double Your Money: participants pay $ and if they successfully complete the program they double their money.
– Cash Pot: Everyone who wants to participate chips in $, winner takes all, based on various pre-set criteria.
– BMI Challenge: Motivate employees with dangerously high BMI’s with health and $.
- Autry Tech Center
- Central Machine and Tool
- City of Enid
- Cummins Construction
- Dense Mechanical
- Emmanuel Baptist Church
- Enid Public Schools
- Harmon’s Electric Inc
- Jackson’s of Enid
- Koch Fertilizer
- Mid-America Wholesale
- Northcutt Chevrolet
- Oxbow Calcining
- Security National Bank
- Stevens Ford
- Bank of Kremlin
- Collins Butler & Co
- Dillingham Insurance
- Groendyke Transport
- Metals USA
- Northwest Pediatrics
- Roberts Ranch/Hanor Co
- St. Mary’s Medical Center
- Stride Bank
- United Way of Enid & NW OK