We understand the many challenges facing you right now and truly appreciate your patience and cooperation as we do our best to continue to offer healthy living and activities in a safe environment.
The Emergency Declaration issued by the City of Enid, OK on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 has prompted us to make adjustments to our COVID-19 protocols.
- Masks are required – except while actively engaged in fitness and physical activities. See FACE MASK guidelines for more info.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Members 15 and under must be accompanied or checked in by a parent or legal guardian.
- Day Passes will be sold to adults 18 and over and children when accompanied by an adult.
- A signed/agreed waiver must be on file for all members before entering the facility.
- Cardio Area (every other machine)
- Weight Room (6 feet apart)
- Group Exercise classes will be limited to 15 in Studio A and 10 in Studio B.
- Limit of 2 per lane in the lap pool (lap swimmers & water walkers)
- Limit of 4 people in the hot tub
- Aquatics classes will socially distance
Childwatch (ages 6 weeks – 6 years)
- Limit of 18 children in childwatch to encourage social distancing.
- Temperature checks
- Hand sanitizer for use before, during, and after each shift.
Kids Club (ages 6-10)
- Temperature checks and hand sanitizer before check-in
- Please see the Basketball Safety Guidelines.
All other facility guidelines and programs will continue as scheduled at this time.
To ensure members’ health and safety, as well as enjoyment of our facilities, we will continue to review and update these guidelines regularly to remain in line with federal, state and local guidelines.