At the DENNY PRICE FAMILY YMCA, the safety and well-being of our members, staff, volunteers, participants and the broader Enid community have always been and will always be a top priority.
What to Expect
The information below is subject to change at anytime as new information and resources become available.
- All staff will be required to have their temperature taken upon entering the building.
- Y staff will be wearing face masks/coverings, but know we are smiling from ear to ear because we are happy to see you.
- Social distancing, minimum of six feet, is required.
- High touch areas will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Participants must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Participants must wash hands before and after working out.
- Indoor running tracks are open, but require social distancing.
- Towels will be available however participants are encouraged to bring their own towel.
- Locker rooms will be available and will be disinfected on a regular basis.
- Participants are asked to stay in designated areas. Parts of our facilities are being used for Summer Day Camp.
To ensure members’ health and safety, as well as enjoyment of our facilities, we will continue to review and update these guidelines regularly to remain in line with federal, state and local guidelines.