Bootcamp for Kids
At the Y, we want to give every child the opportunity to exercise and learn the tools to live a healthier lifestyle. Our mission is to get our local youth active and healthy by exercising, eating healthy and having fun together!
- Girls and Boys ages 5 –11
- Age appropriate activities
- Building Confidence
- Having Fun!
When: June 10-14 Registration begins May 1st
COST: $30 Y Members $50 Program Participants
Time: 10:30 am—12:00 pm
Healthy Weight and Your Child
A family-based lifestyle change program
- In-person sessions for child and adult
- Physical activity
- Healthy eating
- Portion control
- Grocery Store tour
- Food label reading
- Internal and external trigger
To qualify for participation in this Program:
- Child must be 7-13 years old
- Child must carry excess weight, with a body mass index of the 95th percentile or higher
- Child must receive clearance from a healthcare provider or school nurse to participate in physical activity
- Adult MUST attend all sessions with child
Enrollment begins May 6th and program begins in June.
For more information please call the Y 580-237-4645 and ask for Kim Boeckman ext 18, Shanna Winterbank ext 29 or Kim Jackson ext 22 or email email@example.com.